- 200 Liter
- 20 Ltr, 50 Ltr, 200 Ltr, 500 Ltr & 1000 Ltr
- 2 ml per Liter of water
Verticillium Lecani is an effective biocontrol agent, offered with high purity, boosted effectiveness and lengthy shelf life. It is resistant to fungus attacks. It has effective use in controlling the white-fly as well as other aphid species. The Verticillium Lecani offered by Anand Agro Care is known as a widely popular entomopathogen. It has high potential in the biological activities. Effectiveness of the offered agent can be retained for extended period of time.
Whitefly, Aphids, Thrips and Mealy bug and other sucking pest.
Mode of Action: Verticillium lecanii is effectively controls most of the soft bodies sucking insect like Whitefly, Aphids, Thrips and Mealy bug. It produces toxins like bassianolide, dipicolinic acid and helps to increase productivity by improving the crop health through controlling the pests.
- Harmless and Eco-friendly low cost agro-input.
- Higher Shelf-life
- Higher and perfect bacterial count
- Allowed Organic Input by NOCA as Per NPOP standards of govt. Of India
Can be used for Soil application, Seed treatment and foliar spray.
1. Talcum base Powder = 1 Kg per acre
2. Dextrose base Powder = 200 gm per acre
3. Liquid for foliar application 2 ml / Liter.
- Nhava Sheva- Mumbai
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C)
- 20000 Per Month
- 5 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- 20 Ltr, 50 Ltr, 200 Ltr, 500 Ltr and 1000 Ltr
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- NOCA as per NPOP standards.
1, Darpan Sankul B, Jadhav Colony, Opp. Dream Castle, Makhmalabad Road, Panchavati Nashik Maharashtra India +918037400376